You must have seen an increase in the trend of influencer marketing in 2017, and surely this trend is to continue in 2018 as well. Working with influencers is very likely to be a driving force for brands to improve their sales and grow their audience through social media. Also, many brands Buy Real Facebook Likes and followers for other platforms to increase their audience. Nonetheless, here are some tips to effectively market with influencers this year.
Consider Other Networks
When it comes to influencer marketing, many marketers and brands naturally think about Instagram; however, that is not the only platform for finding influencers. Although, Instagram was a no. 1 platform for 92% of the influencers in 2017, the other 8% considered other networks for influencing. The survey has shown that a number of influencers are also active on Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube. Since the pricing strategy for most influencers is based on their engagement, following and demand, influencers on Instagram are likely to charge higher prices because of the perceived value. On the other hand, the same influencer may not have a huge demand for advertising on Snapchat or Pinterest; hence, he is likely to charge a significantly less amount. For influencer marketing in 2018, find influencers on other social media networks. Although, you may not reach that many users as you would on Instagram, you can generate an improved return on investment by paying less on other networks and getting better conversions. Don’t forget to look through Pinterest, blogs, Medium and other platforms where you can find your target audience.
Measure Return on Investment
Working with influencers isn’t necessarily beneficial if the marketing campaigns are not profitable and helping you fulfil your objectives. This is why it is essential to track and measure your influencer marketing campaigns. There are various tools that can help you in the process. One of them is to use UTM parameters. You can assign particular parameters to the influencers so that you can track the actions for each visitor they help drive to your website. Another option is to give influencers unique promo code that they can share with their audiences. Each time a user uses the special code, you can assign the revenue to that influencer. Lastly, you can also use branded hashtags to measure how much attention a particular influencer is driving to your brand.
Create Engaging Content
Generally, people assume that influencer marketing has to look certain way; which is usually an influencer taking a picture holding your product with a typical caption. This might have been effective in the past, but now that way has become quite common and boring. In 2018, influencer marketing should be less generic and more like content marketing. Many brands have got smarter and more creative with how they work with influencers and have seen pretty good results. With a wave of startups on various platforms working with influencers, your brand needs to stand out. You can do this by creating videos, coming up with original content and planning large scale campaigns that serves a purpose outside of getting users to purchase from you. Undoubtedly, great content educates, entertains and invokes some emotions from your audience. Think about what you want to accomplish with influencer marketing; what message do you want to convey? What story do you want to tell?
A lot of Influencers
As seen last year, being an influencer is no big deal and virtually any social media users can become an influencer. So, what does this mean for brands? It means that they will have a lot more influencers to choose from. As a result, a larger pool of influencers means a lower barrier for brands to enter influencer marketing. You might not be able to get the top influencer, but you will have a whole lot of micro-influencers to work with. These micro-influencers are likely to have less than ten thousand followers, but the follower count does not determine the value of the influencer. Rather, their ability to get the attention of their audience is what is important. You must have seen plenty of brands having tens of thousands of followers, but they cannot even get 10% of those followers to engage with your content or convert into customers.