With more than 2 billion monthly active users and excellent advertising features and tools, Facebook is one of the best platforms that can help you find qualified leads. However, the real challenge is to convince the people to convert from users to followers to customers to brand ambassadors. In case you are looking to get more followers, you can Buy Real Facebook Likes. Nonetheless, here are some quick and easy tips to generate more conversions through Facebook ads.
Make the Audience Feel Good
Recently, taking a group of students as participants, Harvard Business School researchers completed an interesting study on Facebook ads. The participants were split in two groups and while the control group was shown an ad announcing discount, the other group got to see a very sophisticated ad from the same brand. The results of their study led to the conclusion that the second ad received more clicks. This was because people knew that the ads were targeted toward them, and they clicked on the ads because they believed it revealed their sophisticated taste. Considering it as a personal compliment, they clicked on the ad. While sophistication is one example used in this study, there are several other examples with which you make the audience feel like they are being complimented. Use your ads to show that you share their values and respect their qualities. When you start doing that effectively, you will find yourself earning clients through Facebook ads.
Create a Proper Landing Page
A landing page is a page where a user is directed when they click on your ad, which is usually the official website for most brands. The page is specifically designed to convert the prospects who show interest in your ad and click on it. A landing page can also be used to generate leads by collecting email addresses, phone number or other contact information from interested users and providing them with something valuable in exchange, such as a free ticket to a webinar, free trial for a pdf or a discounted price for a subscription. However, the challenging task is to design a landing page that is good enough to convert visitors. A good practice is to test your pages before you publish them. Since it costs you more money when people click on the ad but do not convert, testing can help you get the most out of the landing page without exceeding your budget. Here are some best practices for creating a landing page:
- Your landing page needs to be aligned with the ad as any misalignment can result in decreased conversions.
- Be clear and specific with your strategy to convert a person into a client and come up with relevant action phrase.
- Use suitable colors to evoke emotions, such as orange and red buttons that can help you earn more clicks.
- Make sure the landing page is user and mobile friendly because more than half of the clicks come from a mobile device.
- Focus on providing something valuable and determine how you can deliver it uniquely.
- The image and the call to action should be linked to the same place
- Keep things simple by adding a stunning image, a headline, subheading, a short paragraph and a strong call to action.
- Avoid using menus as they can reduce your chances of getting conversions.
- Include a video if you can because it can increase your chances of capturing leads by 86%
Use Captivating Visual Media
Undoubtedly, the real estate is very visual and requires the use of high quality images and videos. In fact, the highest performing ads use images to convey the message because they instantly grab users’ attention. Since you have only a couple of seconds to get someone’s attention before they scroll by, including visual media in your ads is a recommended approach. Captivating images and videos can make the potential clients stop and take a closer look. You can a variety of visual medium, depending on what resonates well with your audience. Whatever medium you choose, make sure it aligns with the message as well as your followers.