As of September 2018, Facebook is used by more 2.2 billion people from all over the world. The platform is becoming increasingly popular for personal as well as professional use. A number of businesses use Facebook to market their brand and products. Having an active page on Facebook can help legitimize your business, grow your customer base and generate more sales and revenue. As complicated as you it may seem, marketing your business on Facebook is extremely easy and simple. Here is how you can get started:
Build an Audience
Regardless of the type of business you own, you will surely find your potential customers. However, the challenge is to reach out to these prospects and get yourself noticed among a myriad of other businesses on Facebook. Initially, you will be required to put in some serious efforts to build an audience, a solid followership, after which your page will become more credible, reputable and thus, popular. An easier way is to Buy Real Facebook Likes, but if you do not have enough budget, you can start by inviting your friends and family to like the page. Share a variety of content and see which one receives the most engagement. Since every audience is different, you will need to experiment by sharing various types of post and get to know more about your target audience.
Choose Ad Objective
One of the reasons that make Facebook an effective marketing channel is its excellent advertising features. The platform provides a number of different options for ads depending on the objectives. Here is a list of ad objectives that you can choose on Facebook.
- Page likes: this lets you target users who are most likely to be interested in your business and convince them to like your page.
- Clicks on website: it allows you to share a link to specific webpages on the website.
- Website conversions: these ads direct visitors to a particular landing page to convert them.
- Page post engagement: this can help increase engagement (reactions, comments and shares) on your Facebook page posts.
- Video views: these ads are used to target people who are most likely to view your videos to drive more views.
- Offer Claims: it takes the audience to your store using a special offer.
- App installs: this encourages people to download your app on their phones.
- App engagement: it targets people who have already installed the app and reminds them to use the app.
- Event responses: this will help you get more exposure for your event and receive responses from the people you have invited.
- Premium ads: these ads guarantee a premium place for the ad and are usually used by larger businesses who have higher ad budgets. For instance, you can choose to get your displayed at the top of the newsfeed, on the right sidebar or on the logout page.
Also Read: A Guide To Creating Successful Facebook Ads
Test Different Options
What is the point of putting in efforts on advertising when you are not sure about the results of your efforts? It is crucial to keep track of your performance to see which of your strategies are working well and which ones need some tweaking. Facebook has excellent testing features that allow you to experiment with different elements. The elements that every advertiser should test include: the ad image, headline, call to action button, ad text and the main idea of the ad, that is, your value proposition. Another testing option lets advertisers test different target audiences and select the one that generates the best results. The different target audiences can be based on:
- Education level
- Relationship status
- Purchasing behaviors
In addition to this, you can also test the performance of your ad by choosing different placements for the ad, trying different ad types and creating different landing pages.