Instagram has become one of the most popular social media networks on the web. It is a visual platform where users create, share and interact with both, their friends as well as their favorite brands. In fact, 80% of Instagram users follow their favorite business on the platform. And yet, there are some brands who are struggling to get followers for their account. While a quick and simple solution is to Buy Real Instagram Followers, but if you are tight on your marketing budget, here are some tips to help you.
Among all social media networks, Instagram has the highest interaction levels, where followers are looking forward to getting in touch with their favorite brand accounts. They expect brands to be consistent and regular with their posts. In fact, the platform’s algorithm also considers an account’s presence to determine its ranking on the Explore page. This is why you need to be share posts more frequently at the appropriate times. Studies reveal that the best time to post on Instagram is 3pm on Wednesdays, 11am to 4pm on Thursdays and 5 am on Fridays. However, these timings are based on a generic research and may not be suitable for your business. To figure out the best times to post for your account, you can do a little research on your own. Go through Instagram Insights to determine when are your followers most active.
Different Content Types
Instagram may be only known for sharing photos, but it is more than that. There are various other content types that you can use to generate engagement. For instance, 65% of all ad impressions on Instagram come from video format. Moreover, Stories are getting very popular on the network as well. Running Story ads on Instagram can increase your overall marketing recall, enhance click-through rate and improve purchasing intent. In addition to this, the recent launch of IGTV has greatly increased the demand for video content. Here are some ideas to make the most of the feature and diversify users’ feeds:
- How-to tutorials demonstrating the uniqueness of your product or service.
- Question and answer sessions with popular influencers to improve your credibility.
- Behind-the-scenes videos that introduce your team and build organic relationships.
Hashtags remain one of the most significant factors of acquiring organic growth and driving engagement on Instagram. In fact, with the platform’s recent update where users can follow hashtags, it has become a lot easier to expand brand reach. However, the secret is to use the appropriate tags. So, how do you come up with a good hashtag? Instagram places more focus on relevant tags that offer unique value to users. This means you cannot put the same tags on every photo and expect to obtain good results. You need to find the right combination of tags for every post that can help boost your brand. To get the best results through hashtags, we recommend using:
- Branded hashtags: this includes your company’s name or words unique to the brand to generate good engagement. About 70% of the hashtags on Instagram are branded tags.
- Location tags: posts that include geotags receive up to 80% more engagement. They appear on the top left of the posts.
- Popular hashtags: these are tags that are relevant for all content types and are used very commonly. Adding 3 to 5 popular tags to your posts is a good practice.
- Trending tags: you will find these tags in Instagram’s Explore page. You can choose any of the trending hashtags that are relevant to your brand and include them in your post to expand its reach.
While you are putting in efforts to expand reach on Instagram, don’t forget to drive attention from other online locations as well. There is a possibility that your followers on Facebook and Twitter do not know about your Instagram account. Hence, your Facebook posts should link back to your Instagram profile. Mention your branded hashtags in emails and blog posts. The more attention you bring to your Instagram profile form external online sources, the more your brand reach increases. In addition to this, having a strong credible presence on other channels might even make you eligible to have a verified Instagram account. Here are some other ways to cross-promote your Instagram profile:
- Including Instagram information in your email campaigns
- Writing relevant guest posts for blogs
- Submitting press releases linked to your Instagram account
- Mentioning your hashtag and sharing links on social media networks