Initially, a majority of users used the platform to connect with their favorite celebrities, reach out to influential personalities and know what’s trending around the world. However, we see a number of brands using Twitter to market themselves, build brand recognition, attract followers and promote their products/services and website to increase sales and traffic. Also, it is possible Buy Real Instagram Followers and Twitter followers to boost the instantly boost the follower count. As a social media marketing platform, Twitter enables marketers to track their performance. Here are some key elements that they can use to determine how good is their implemented marketing strategy.
This is where provides a robust monthly view to determine how well did their content perform over a month. The section primarily focuses on the following five metrics:
- Followers: it shows your total follower count, along with the number of followers gained since the previous period.
- Mentions: here you can track the number of times your Twitter handle has been used in others’ tweets.
- Profile visits: this is the total number of times your profile was clicked on both, from your tweets and through search.
- Tweets: simply, the total number of tweets sent from your account
- Tweet impressions: it is the total number of times a user saw your tweet in their timeline or in search results.
These metrics can help users get an idea about their account traffic, content views and trends.
In this section, you can get a broader view of the number of organic impressions (not sponsored) and number of tweets for a specified time period. You can also export this data from your Twitter file to a CSV format file, which you can convert to a spreadsheet for improved monitoring and tracking and easily determining the significant changes. In addition to this, in the Tweet Activity area, you can view your top, replied, promoted and all other Tweets from your profile, and for each tweet you can obtain more information, including impressions, engagements and engagement rate. Also, you can see the types of engagement your received, such as replies, retweets, profile clicks and others depending on the content you are sharing.
The Twitter data is different for every account on Twitter depending on the type of audience they have. To obtain information about your audience, you can jump to the Audience Insights section, where you will see the following metrics:
- Top language: the most commonly used language among your audience
- Top interest: the subject that your audience mostly talks about
- Top interest type: the most common lifestyle category for your audience
- Mobile footprint: the device that most of your audience uses to browse Twitter
Besides the above data attributes, the section also provides details of the gender of your Twitter followers, along with the percentage of audience next to each interest, which gives an in-depth knowledge of type of content your followers would like to see on Twitter. This can be significantly helpful when designing a content strategy for Twitter.
When your brand profile has a well-recognized brand representation and stands out among the competitors in your industry on social media, it is an indication that you are performing well. However, to stay one step ahead of the competitors on Twitter, you need to stay up-to-date with the important events happening in your industry. This information can be obtained via Events section. The section provides an overview of the biggest events trending on the network. Depending on your niche, you can choose from these categories: Sports, Movies, Recurring Trends, etc. Here you can have a better idea of what is happening in the world of Twitter and use the information to create campaigns around specific events and thus, improve brand representation.
The rest of the information about your account can be obtained here, which includes:
- Videos: for both, promoted and standard videos, you can see number of views, total minutes viewed, completion rates and retention percentages.
- App manager: as Twitter allows users to add different apps to the platform to get optimize content and get more targeted users, this area is where you can see your app performance.
- Conversion Tracking: this enables you to connect their website tag to Twitter to keep track of the users based on their website behavior. You can use the information to measure how your campaigns, updates and website changes affect Twitter traffic.
- Twitter Cards: here you can see URL clicks, retweets from Twitter cards and install attempts. By selecting specific date ranges, it is possible to monitor the changes over time.